- Newfoundland’s Champion Moves Towards Gold Production – Maritime Resources Corp. (CVE:MAE, OTCMKTS:MRTMF)
- When Will Gold Stocks Catch Up To Gold Prices?
- The World’s Next Billion-Dollar Uranium Company – GoviEx Uranium (CVE:GXU, OTC:GVXXF, 7GU:FRA)
- Gold Up $110, GDXJ Remains Flat – Get Ready For Gold Stock Rubber Band!
- Two Global Mining Icons Team Up To Give You The Best Of Gold, Silver & Copper – Northern Sphere Mining Corp (CNSX:NSM)
- Jeff Berwick: Billionaire Elites Piling Into Gold
- Marc Faber: When Negative Rates End, It Will Be Total and Complete Destruction
- Palisade – Sprott Monthly Market Update: How to Identify a Worthy Private Placement Investment
- Peter Schiff: QE Addiction is Fueling the Fire that Sends Gold Higher
- Ken Berry: Olympic Hockey Player to Junior Mining Chairman
BByrne, Jordan Roy
Jordan Roy-Byrne, CMT, is a member of the Market Technicians Association and a former official contributor to the CME Group, the largest futures exchange in the world. He is also the editor of TheDailyGold Premium.
Rob Chang has served as Cantor Fitzgerald Canada’s (and its predecessor company’s) Metals & Mining Analyst for nearly five years. In total he has over ten years of sell-side and buy-side experience covering the global mining sector specializing in uranium, precious, and base metals. His diverse experience includes working with three global equity research teams including BMO Capital Markets as well as managing $3 billion in assets as a resource-focused portfolio manager. He has visited over 30 uranium mines, projects, and processing facilities located around the world along with another 50 site visits for other commodities. Mr. Chang has a Master of Business Administration degree from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
Toronto-based Durose Asset Management Inc. was launched in 2015 to provide an independent asset management and advisory service for clients seeking a professionally tailored, common-sense approach to the management of their financial resources. Founder Michael Durose is a registered Portfolio Manager, Fund Manager and Exempt Market Dealer with the Ontario Securities Commission and has more than 20 years’ experience working in capital markets as a highly ranked financial analyst. For more information, please go to: http://www.duroseasset.com/
Etai Friedman is CEO of Eyal Capital Management, LP., a family office at the moment that will soon be open to outside money by summer. Prior to Eyal Capital, Etai was head of Equity Derivatives Trading at MKM Partners. He has also worked at SAC Capital trading equity, credit, and volatility derivatives for Steve Cohen and his lieutenants. Etai started as an equity and index option market maker on the American Stock Exchange straight out of NYU.Fryer, Russell
Russell Fryer has been the Chief Investment Officer at Baobab Asset Management LLC since 2009. Mr. Fryer also served as the Managing Director at Macquarie Bank and as Managing Director covering the natural resources sector at North Sound Capital LLC. Prior to this, he served as a Director of Emerging Market Equities at Deutsche Bank AG and previously ING Bank. Mr Fryer has over 26 years experience investing in the natural resources industry.
- Russell Fryer: Higher Uranium Price Coming?
- First Meltdown-Proof Nuclear Reactor In 2017? And Low Uranium Prices For How Much Longer?
Matt Geiger has a diverse set of skills pertaining to early stage ventures – both in the world of natural resources and tech. He is currently General Partner of MJG Capital – a resource-focused investment partnership with 20+ LPs. He is also Cofounder/President of a venture-backed technology business with $10m in cumulative funding. Known for his exhaustive security analysis and intuitive grasp of contrarian investing, Matt is a rising star in the junior resource field.
- Almadex Minerals (TSXV:AMZ) Update – Matt Geiger
- Featured Investment: Excelsior Mining (TSXV:MIN)
- Almadex Minerals (TSXV:AMZ) – The Prospect Generator No One is Talking About
John Gomez is an entrepreneur and marketing consultant in the natural resources sector. He has founded successful mineral exploration and technology businesses, including a private exploration company he took public on the TSX Venture Exchange. Mr. Gomez provides marketing, investor relations and business development services, as well as sourcing capital, for various organizations. He serves as a director of Inovent Capital Inc.Gregersen, Gregor
Gregor is the Founder of Silver Bullion Pte Ltd (UEN 200907537M), which provides segregated ownership of gold, silver and platinum and focuses on minimizing storage, counter-party and jurisdictional risks in a manner that traditional financial institutions cannot. Silver Bullion eliminates counter-party default risk through legal title ownership (not credit) of authenticated property (segregated bullion) and protects the property with ‘beyond-all-risk’ insurance (find out more). Most importantly, its exclusive local Singapore jurisdiction isolates it from Western nationalizations, escheatings or confiscations. Rooted firmly in Singapore, Silver Bullion procures and authenticates bullion (173.2 metric tons since 2009), stores it for customers (102.4 metric tons since 2011) and creates liquidity by buying back bullion as well as enabling customers to securely lend to and borrow from each other via a Secured Peer to Peer Lending program.
- The Resurgence Of Silver’s Monetary Role
- The Advent Of Powerful Personal Testing Tools
- The Gold To Silver Ratio Rule, Buy Low, Sell High
John Hathaway, CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, joined Tocqueville in 1997. He co-manages the Tocqueville Gold Fund (TGLDX). In addition, he manages separate accounts with a gold equity mandate including the Falcon Gold Fund, the Falcon Gold UCITS Fund, Tocqueville Gold Amerique (FCP), a sovereign wealth fund, and various separate accounts for family offices and government entities. Prior to joining Tocqueville, Mr. Hathaway co-founded and managed Hudson Capital Advisors followed by seven years with Oak Hall Advisors as the Chief Investment Officer in 1986. In 1976, he joined the investment advisory firm David J. Greene and Company, where he became a Partner. Mr. Hathaway began his investment career in 1970 as a research analyst with Spencer Trask & Co. Mr. Hathaway graduated from Harvard College in 1963 (B.A.) and from the University of Virginia Business School in 1967 (M.B.A). He also holds the CFA designation.Holmes, Frank
Frank Holmes is CEO and chief investment officer at U.S. Global Investors Inc., which manages a diversified family of mutual funds and hedge funds specializing in natural resources, emerging markets and gold and precious metals. Holmes purchased a controlling interest in U.S. Global Investors in 1989 and became the firm's chief investment officer in 1999. Under his guidance, the company's funds have received numerous awards and honors including more than two dozen Lipper Fund Awards and certificates. In 2006, Holmes was selected mining fund manager of the year by the Mining Journal. He is also the co-author of "The Goldwatcher: Demystifying Gold Investing." He is a member of the President's Circle and on the investment committee of the International Crisis Group, which works to resolve global conflict, and is an adviser to the William J. Clinton Foundation on sustainable development in nations with resource-based economies. Holmes is a much sought-after keynote speaker at national and international investment conferences. He is also a regular commentator on the financial television networks CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business, and has been profiled by Fortune, Barron's, The Financial Times and other publications.
- Gold Takes a Breather… Is this the Buying Opportunity Investors Are Looking For?
- Yield-Starved Foreign Investors Are Flooding the U.S. Muni Market
- Silver Wheaton: The Ultimate Streaming Service
KKettell III, Ralph
- The Flight of Perseus Mining: Low Cost Gold With A Low Entry Point
- The Power Of Optionality
- Illegal Blockade Ends, Is Argonaut Gold (TSX:AR) Poised To Run?
- It’s Time To Buy Uneconomic Gold Companies
- TSX Venture Bear Market Update – Now At 1,200 Days And Counting
- Higher US Dollar And Lower Fuel Costs Mean More Profits For Australian Miners
- 2016 – The Year of the Stream – Gold, Silver, and Copper
- The German-US 10-Year Bond Yield Spread Indicates a Christmas Gold Rally has Just Begun
Omar Mawji was previously an investment analyst at Katusa Research in Vancouver. He also served as the lead oil & gas analyst for institutional investors at the boutique research firm, Langenberg & Co., based in Chicago. Omar specializes in oil & gas and geopolitics with a focus in North Africa & the Middle East. He has contributed to research at Katusa Research and Geopolitical Monitor. Omar’s background in energy, economics and politics allows him to assess geopolitical risks and where potential investment opportunities are hidden.
- Canada’s Oil Exports Are Dead Without U.S. Shale Production
- Canadian Oil Is Building A Wall And Mexico Is Paying For It
- China Ramps Up Predatory Acquisitions In Canadian Oil & Gas
- Iran Could Change The Face Of OPEC
- Technology: The Next Oil Superpower
From its inception in 1995, Cecil Musgrave has been Investors Guru's Editor-in-Chief (http://www.investorsguru.com/). Prior to this Mr. Musgrave worked for bank owned and private brokerage firms. In 1988 he completed the Canadian Securities Course, and while registered as an investment advisor expanded his licensing by completing the RR Manual Exam, Canadian Options Course and Canadian Futures Exam. His securities credentials also include the Certified Investment Manager program, conferring the CIM and FCSI Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute designations. Mr. Musgrave was also a director of Starpoint Goldfields, a Congo Africa gold and diamonds explorer listed then on the VSE. He has also owned and operated several private businesses, before and after working in the securities industry.
- Miners I’m Buying And Why – Part VIII: Sharpshooting Alpha With Junior Mining Plays Of Substance
- Miners I’m Buying And Why – Part VII: Puzzle Masters Win, Thrill Seekers Don’t; Potential Moonshot Plays
- Miners I’m Buying And Why – Part VI: Gold Foundations; Monkey’s Dilemma; What Summer Doldrums? Strong And Timely Gold Foundations Going Forward
- Miners I’m Buying And Why – Part V: Discounted Developers Offer Huge Leverage To Higher Gold & Silver
- Miners I’m Buying and Why – Part IV: Gold’s Bottom or Bear Rally Trap? 3 Quality Mid-Tiers
RRocklinc Investment Partners Inc.,
Prior to founding RockLinc Investment Partners Inc., Jonathan began his investment career with Portland Investment Counsel (formerly AIC Investment Services) in 1990 and served as a member of the firm’s senior management team. In August 2002, he was appointed Chief Investment Officer and subsequently, in October 2006, Jonathan was appointed Chief Executive Officer. During his tenure at Portland Investment Counsel, Jonathan managed the AIC Diversified Canada Fund as well as a number of equity mutual funds. He also co-managed a number of exchange-traded funds and was responsible for Portland’s Private Client business which included high net worth and institutional clients. In 1995, Jonathan was named Fund Manager of the Year by the Investment Executive Magazine and in 1997 awarded Fund Manager of the Year at the Canadian Mutual Fund Awards Gala. In addition, Jonathan was a recipient of Canada’s Top 40 under 40. Prior to establishing his career in the investment industry, Jonathan held positions in corporate accounting at Deloitte & Touche as well as CUMIS Insurance. He is currently a member of the McMaster University Investment Pool Committee. Jonathan holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Business Administration degree from McMaster University, and Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Waterloo. He completed his formal education with a Master of Arts degree in Theology and Philosophy from Trinity Seminary (Chicago). He also holds the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
SSprott US Media,
Sprott U.S. Media is a subsidiary of Sprott U.S. Holdings Inc. and is focused on educating investors about natural resources and communicating important news and opinion from within Sprott. Sprott US Media draws on the knowledge and expertise of the Sprott Group, including Rick Rule, Eric Sprott, John Embry, and Marc Faber. Sprott U.S. Holdings Inc. is a holding company made up of three separate and distinct companies: Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd., a FINRA Registered Broker/Dealer; Sprott Asset Management USA Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Adviser offering managed accounts; and Resource Capital Investment Corporation, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser managing partnerships. These three companies make up the U.S. subsidiaries of Sprott Inc. and are active in securities brokerage, segregated account money management and investment partnership management involving both equity and debt instruments across the entire spectrum of the natural resource industry.