Mike Swanson: Tables to Turn in 2015 for Stocks and Commodities – 04/05/15
Bringing on once more, Mike Swanson, one of our favorite guests. Mike has some actionable thoughts on how the general equity market is going to play out in the next years, and he positions himself accordingly. An avid believer in hard assets, he is also constantly looking for contrarian opportunities (beaten down markets that can see 10 fold returns in a turn-around). Since all markets are cyclical, this current general equity bull will come to an end some day. Mike is certainly one that puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to timing the downtrend.
Takeaways from this week’s interview with Mike:
● Looking at the general equity market – are we in a topping process?
● Interesting behavior in trading-patterns for the blue chips
● Mike’s own contrarian opportunities!
● Why a general equity market decline will likely trigger a bull market in other markets
● How Mike Swanson is preparing for a coming gold bull!