David Morgan: Gold-to-Silver Ratio and Psychological Manipulation! – 7/19/15
Get ready for the most level-headed approach to everything silver! Is there silver manipulation? Well kind of. Does the Gold-to-Silver ratio matter? Yes, but no. Will the stock market crash in September? David certainly thinks so!
A precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, David Morgan created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for investing in precious metals.
Key takeaways from this interview –
• There is nothing magical about the gold-to-silver ratio, but David believes it still has meaning
• Learn about the different gold-to-silver ratios – Recent ratio of 35:1, Classic or Monetary ratio of 16:1, Natural ratio of 10:1, Bunker Hunt ratio of 5:1
• Industrial use has grown from 35% to 50% of the silver market, but things are changing
• What Sir Isaac Newton thought about the gold-to-silver ratio?
• A key point on manipulation – much of it is in your head!
For more information on The Morgan Report
Money, Metals and Mining