David Morgan: The Day The $h*t Hit The Fan – 10/3/15
Just consider the following statistic. THE TOP TEN LARGEST ECONOMIES IN THE WORLD ARE ALL IN A BEAR MARKET, OR ENTERING ONE –
The DOW is off 2,000 points from its high.
China is at a 78-month low, off by 40%.
Japan is off 3,000 from its peak.
Germany is also off
UK is off 16%.
France is down 18%
Brazil is off 12,000 points since their peak.
Italy is down 50%.
Indian stocks are down 4,000 points.
Russia is off about 10%.
So, is the shit about ready to hit the fan? David certainly believes so. In one of the most comprehensive interviews we have ever done, David discusses precious metals, PM stocks, monetary policy, and Volkswagen’s effect on the PMs!
A precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, David Morgan created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. (visit: www.silver-investor.com)
Talking points from this week’s interview –
• Will a rate hike from the Fed crash the economy? Yes.
• Will a rate hike crash the gold price? Yes and No.
• Will a stock market crash benefit gold? Absolutely.
• Is a catastrophic catalyst event in the making? Probably.
• Will this be the most epic bull market ever in precious metals stocks? Yes.