Ed Kelly: Bear Markets Breed Innovation in Gold Sector – 02/01/15
This week, we are joined by returning guest, Mr. Ed Kelly. Ed is the CEO of the successful gold ore processing company Inca One Resources, operating in Peru. Ed is an expert when it comes to both Peru as a mining jurisdiction, and the active Peruvian gold ore processing sector. Seeing how many investor dollars that have found their way into this sector over the last years, we thought this would be a great time to get an update of where the sector is and it’s outlook over the coming years.
Tune in to this interview to learn more about:
● Innovative mining companies being creative in less developed jurisdictions
● How the Peruvian ore processing sector works, and why Peru is a great jurisdiction
● Quality companies publicly listed in Canada which are having success in Peru
● Ed Kelly’s thoughts on how a ore processing company can achieve most shareholder value
● The Canadian dollar, and why the drop in the Canadian dollar is not a bad thing for Inca One Resources