Jeb Handwerger: S&P500 in Parabolic High Territory; Meanwhile Junior Miners Have Never Been so Cheap
This week, we’re joined by our friend and returning guest, Jeb Handwerger. Jeb is the editor of GoldStockTrades.com, and is a highly sought after analyst, focusing on the mining sector. Jeb has been very true towards the junior mining sector the last years, even while the general stock market has reached new highs, and the junior miners have been extremely undervalued. Jeb has remained bullish on the sector, waiting for a rebound. We’re delighted to have Jeb on the show once again, to refresh our memory of why we will have a rebound in the mining sector.
Takeaways from the interview with Jeb:
● Overall thoughts on the mining and natural resource sectors moving into 2015
● Understanding how to measure value as an investor, why it’s crucial to not chase high valuations in the stock market
● The junior mining sector, and why it’s Jeb’s favorite investment
● Jeb’s thoughts on the uranium sector, and why smart money is investing in the “other yellow metal”
● How the republican win in congress can make way for growth in the uranium sector