Jim Paterson: Uranium is Ready to go Nuclear as Japan Restarts Reactors – 04/26/15
This week, we are bringing on a new guest to the show, Mr. Jim Paterson. Jim is the CEO of Kivalliq Energy, a well known uranium exploration company. Jim has been interviewed previously regarding his thoughts on the sector, and as an expert in this field, we thought it was a good time to sit down and discuss uranium. Latest uranium news has moved the uranium market substantially, so the timing here was impeccable.
In this interview with Jim Paterson learn more about:
● What will the restart of Japan’s nuclear reactors mean for Japan and the nuclear sector in general?
● Jim’s thoughts on the uranium sector moving forward, and reasons why many environmentalists are pro uranium right now
● The effects of the Fukushima disaster
● Uranium market fundamentals discussed, and what companies suit investors right now
● How 10X annual gains are the norm in a uranium bull market!
Mention of uranium ETF’s in this interview: Global X Uranium ETF (URA), Market Vectors Uranium + Nuclear Energy ETF (NLR)