Mike Swanson: Oil Bear Market Has Only Just Begun as Gold Prepares for Bull Run – 12/28/14
This week, we’re bringing on returning guest, Mike Swanson. Mr. Swanson is the chief editor of WallStreetWindow, and has a wide-ranging background including running a successful hedge fund, publishing several books, and having a masters degree in history. Through his website, Mike provides accurate and independent information, highly valued by contrarian investors. In this interview, Mike provided us with his recent research on what is happening in the turbulent commodity markets.
Tune in to learn more about:
● Mike’s take on the oil drop, and why investors shouldn’t buy in to the cheap equities just yet…
● A look at the investment public’s participation in energy stocks over the last cycle
● An interesting analysis of the gold price and the HUI index
● The strong case for buying highly undervalued, high quality gold stocks
● Why Mike sees huge problems for investors with positive sentiments towards a continued QE policy from The Fed