Palisade Metals Market Update: A Dollar Ripe for Reversal – Jordan Roy-Byrne – 01/27/15
This week, Jordan Roy-Byrne, from The Daily Gold, provides us a mid-week market update on the precious metals markets.
Takeaways from this week’s market update:
● The gold price in foreign currencies compared to gold in US dollars
● The dollar’s distance from its 10 week, 40 week, and 80 week’s exponential moving averages
● Implications of a possible dollar correction and implications for gold
● Looking back at the gold market with a focus on net speculative positions
● Jordan’s take on the sentiment for gold right now