Peter Schiff: Stimulus Overdose to Kill the Economy, but not the Stock Market– August 29, 2015
The Fed, QE4, Interest Rate Hikes, and THE FED! Peter Schiff thinks the Fed has finally reached the end of the rope and the so called recovery is about to come to an end.
Peter Schiff is one of the few non-biased investment advisors (not committed solely to the short side of the market) to have correctly called the current bear market before it began and to have positioned his clients accordingly. As a result of his accurate forecasts on the U.S. stock market, economy, real estate, the mortgage meltdown, credit crunch, subprime debacle, commodities, gold and the dollar, he is becoming increasingly more renowned.
This week’s talking points –
• What is the next move by the Fed – interest rate hikes or QE4?
• The trigger that Peter believes will cause the Do$$ar to drop?
• Is a 2008 style crash right around the corner?
• Why the Chinese stock market is dropping?
• Gold & Gold Stocks, which moves first?