Special Edition: Rick Rule Discusses Plan for $898-million Hostile Takeover bid! – 05/06/15
Near the end of April, Sprott Asset Management LP announced plans for a $898-million hostile takeover bid for Central GoldTrust and Silver Bullion Trust. The offer would involve trading units of the target trusts for units in Sprott’s trusts, all on a one-for-one, net-asset value basis.
We asked Rick Rule, CEO of Sprott US Holdings, to join us once again for a Special Mid-week Edition of Palisade Radio. Not only did we want to learn more about the takeover bid, but though prudent to use this as a time to learn about the pros and cons of investing into a tradable gold and silver bullion trust.
In this Special Edition, find out –
● The advantages to purchasing your metals via a trust, rather than taking physical possession
● Rick’s case for why the Central Trust shareholders should choose Sprott
● The difference between a certificated bullion and redeemable bullion trust
● Why its crucial to store large amounts of precious metals professionally
● How NATO assures that your gold with Sprott stays safe!