Tres Knippa: Bond Crisis Coming in Japan & Major Devaluation in Chinese Yuan in 2015 – 1/11/15
This week, returning guest and floor trader at the CME, Tres Knippa is our guest. Apart from being a seasoned trader, Tres manages money for clients wanting to benefit from a devaluation in the Japanese currency, the yen. While the US Fed is slowing down it’s financial stimulus program (QE), Japan is doing the exact opposite – Japan is increasing its money supply at a rapid rate, faster than any other nation.
In this new interview with Tres, you’ll discover:
● How Japan is deliberately devaluing their currency, and why that will have the opposite effect from that intended by the Japanese government
● Two short trades which everyone should be involved in, to profit from the coming Japanese currency insanity
● Why Tres is long gold when playing his short strategy
● 100 fold gains from short positions played by patient investors
● Finally, one of Tres’ other core holdings. A sector which no one is talking about – which literally is a “gold rush” in the US and in Europe right now.
Interview with Mark Hart: http://teaser.realvisiontv.com/3800543980001